- One small bowl Sattu (Roasted black chana chickpeas powder)
- Ghee-2 tbsp
- Dates-2 to 3
- Cardamom -2 to 3 pods crushed
- Desiccated coconut- 2 tbsp
- Chopped Almonds and Saffron for Garnishing
- Sieve the sattu and remove any lump balls.
- In a pan add ghee, cardamom seeds and slightly roast the Sattu in low flame.
- Keep stirring it else it will get burnt.
Pit the dates and remove skin. Add water and make a paste.
- Add slight water and add the paste in the pan.
- Stir and mix well to cook.
- Add the desiccated coconut and remove from the stove.
- Add chopped almonds and saffron for garnishing.