- 25 gram of rice (white or brown)
- 3-4 cups of water
- Seasonal vegetables chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 10 curry leaves
- 1 tsp ghee
- Cook the rice in water, and leave it overnight.
- Churn the rice and water coarsely in the blender in the morning.
- The rice will provide thickness to the liquid. In a pot, add ghee, mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped vegetables, turmeric and salt. Saute the vegetables for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the liquid to the pot and cook it for another 10-15 minutes.